Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Torrey Pines YSA Week 13 - Transfers and New President

Hey everyone! 

So transfers happened today... I am staying here in Torrey Pines YSA. Elder Spencer is going up to Temecula. I am now serving with Elder George. 
This last week was kind of crazy. We are getting lots of referrals of people to teach, but we haven't officially picked any up as referrals yet. But good things are coming our way!

This last week we got to meet our new mission president. His name is President Thomas. He is awesome! I am very excited to serve with him. As he was speaking to us I had a strong feeling that confirmed that he is the president I was called to serve with. There may be a lot of changes coming, but I am excited to see what will happen. He seems very different from President Kendrick, but I think I will like him a lot. I am excited for interviews to get to know him more.

Our entire bishopric is out of town right now which is crazy. The second counselor in the Elders Quorum conducted sacrament on Sunday. That was really weird. We got to kind of enjoy the 4th yesterday. We had dinner with Nick Lombardo, who is one of our favorite members. We stopped by another family for Elder Spencer to say goodbye to. Unfortunately we had to leave and be in by 8:00, so we didn't see any fireworks. Instead Elder Spencer packed to be transferred. But they sounded cool!

Not much else to update on. I love you all and hope you have a good week! 

Elder Erik Kapp

No comments:

Post a Comment