Monday, July 11, 2016

Torrey Pines YSA Week 14 - New Transfer with some success

Hey, this week I got to keep the email short!

I got my new companion Elder George! He is a hard worker and we are getting stuff done! We picked up a new investigator our second day here. His name is Raul! I actually should text him right now to confirm our lesson tonight... But we met him on the streets and taught a short Restoration. Hopefully we will see him at FHE tonight! We have been really blessed by the other missionaries in the stake. We are getting tons of referrals. We have like 15. We are stopping by them all and working with them.

We got a referral for a family from a member in Elder George's last ward. We went by and taught them and they were golden! We passed them off the the Cardiff elders and they will be teaching them soon! It was a great experience to teach a lesson again!!! It's been a while! It helped me appreciate how much I love doing this work. 

 We haven't really gotten to talk to our mission president since that initial meet, but the mission seems to be doing well! We are optimistic about this next week. 

I will have to send pictures next week because we didn't really have time to take any this last week! 

Love you!

Elder Erik Kapp

No comments:

Post a Comment