Monday, July 18, 2016

Torrey Pines YSA week 15 - Gettin it done

Hey Everyone,

This last week has been a real success! We have been so blessed by the other missionaries in our zone. We have received over 20 referrals from them in the last 2 weeks! We are working really hard to meet all them and try to figure out which ones are ready to hear the gospel.

We got a referral from the Olivenhain Elders telling us we had a lesson the next day. We showed up to that lesson and set a return appointment for this Thursday! His name is James and we are super excited! He has a bunch of friends on missions and is curious to learn more! We are super excited.

We are sad Sister Alvari isn't with us anymore, but Sister Larsen got transferred in! I shared a ward with her in TOV when I was a greenie so I am super excited! 

I am very grateful for all the support I have received from home. I might not always be able to respond and say thank you, but I hope you know how much all the prayers, letters, and packages mean. 

Church is true! Jesus loves you! 

Elder Erik Kapp

                                                          Strange street name


                             Me, Elder Bundy (he got transferred last week) and Elder Hadfield

No comments:

Post a Comment