Monday, June 27, 2016

Torrey Pines YSA Week 12 - Temple Trip and Trespassing Lizards

Hey everyone! I don't have a ton of time to email, so this week might be a little short.

This last week was kind of crazy. We had stuff going on every day. On Tuesday we volunteered at the Community Resource Center. We helped poor people get groceries. It was fun. Wednesday we had to go to Temecula for a doctors appointment and to Carlsbad to get our tires changed. We were in the car a lot! We went to every zone in the mission besides Murrieta. Thursday we got to go to the temple! It is the most beautiful place. I love it there. I realized how much I wish I could go there more. It is such a sacred place and I really needed that experience.

Friday Elder Spencer's mom sent us pizza while we were weekly planning. That was awesome! I really appreciated that.

This next week we get a new mission president. That will be interesting! But it will be good! I am going to miss President and Sister Kendrick so much! I am so excited to meet President Thomas! I know he has been called to this mission at this time for a reason.

We don't really have investigators anymore... Austen kind of fell off the edge of the earth and disappeared. He won't answer his phone or anything... But we still have our heads up! We have a bunch of solid potentials we are going to try this week! That will be good.

I love you all a lot! I hope you have a good week.

Elder Erik Kapp

PS Next Pday is on next Tuesday, so we won't email on Monday.


Pictures:
1. Ran into this Elder at the Temple... I miss Elder Phillips and the good ol' MTC days!
2. This little guy was trying to get into our apartment.





No comments:

Post a Comment