Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Just A Good Week.

This last week was awesome! Man we had so much fun and saw so much success! I got my new companion, Elder Halstead. He's from Las Vegas and this is his first week! I love the kid! We are seeing so much success and working super hard. He's very excited and enthusiastic about the work. We got a lot done! We were able to get in with 4 less active members and all of them said they'd be willing to come to church and activities. We also have been hitting the streets hard and picked up a ton of potentials from contacting. We have a lesson set up with one of them tonight! Wish us luck.

Lately I have been trying to develop a closer and more personal relationship with Jesus Christ. I've always been so envious of those who could said, "I know Jesus Christ. He's my friend." I never really thought as my relationship with Christ as a friendship. So I've been trying to work on that. As I've studied and relied on and opened up to my Savior, I've realized how he really does know us. He truly loves us and understands us. He doesn't want us to turn away from him. We need to turn to him and come to him always. I've felt my relationship with Jesus Christ come a lot closer this last week. I know he lives and made it so I could be forgiven. I love him. 


Elder Kapp





No comments:

Post a Comment