Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Carlsbad YSA Week 10 - Slow week... :(

Hey everyone! I have to keep this one short! This last week was a little slow, but it was good! Not a whole lot happened. We taught Delshawn and Nathaniel. They are both doing alright. They haven't really progressed over the last week. We went to pick Delshawn up for church, but he didn't come.
We had a meeting with some of the San Diego missionaries on Friday. We met them in Del Mar for an MCRD meeting. That was a lot of fun. It was cool for Elder Hadfield and I to go back to the area we served in before. 
We had zone conference on Wednesday. That was cool to see a lot of the missionaries I haven't seen for a long time. I really felt the spirit strong and received answers to my prayers. We learned a lot about how to have more fun with finding. That was interesting but helpful.
I got sick on Saturday. I woke up and I couldn't talk!! My voice is just gone for the most part. It doesn't hurt, but it's super frustrating because I need my voice in order to teach!
Edson has been a bit slower. Recruit Kerr is doing well! I taught him the plan of salvation on Sunday. He is doing good, except he won't pray when we meet. I know he prays a lot on his own. It's super strange and I am trying to figure that out. 
Alex Douge, a kid I knew at home from Syracuse showed up to Edson on Sunday. I guess he decided to become a marine. It's really cool seeing people you know from home.

I love you all! Have a good week!
Elder Kapp

No comments:

Post a Comment