Monday, September 26, 2016

Carlsbad YSA Week 6 - Transfers

Hey everyone!

So transfers are this week. Elder Richards is being transferred out and I will be getting Elder Hadfield! I am super excited for that! He's a good kid and I feel like we will work really well together. I also was made the district leader of my district so that will be a new adventure.

So this last week in a nutshell...
Monday we did go cart racing. Like, real fast go carts! It was a ton of fun! I now understand how some might consider NASCAR a sport because I was sore after!

Tuesday I went on exchanges with our zone leaders to Oceanside 3 with Elder Horton. It was a ton of fun! It rained all day that day and we were biking around. We went pretty hard! It was a blast.

Wednesday was another crazy day. I went on exchanges with the AP's. I went with Elder Ruhl. We went to a district meeting in Del Mar, went to Buffalo Wild Wings, and taught Steven. It was awesome! Then we had dinner at the McClellans, one of the senior couples. That was us, the AP's, and 2 senior missionaries. It was so much fun!

Thursday we had our district meeting. And we taught Steven and said goodbye to him and taught Nathaniel that night. Nathaniel is really progressing. Slowly, but surely. That night I got the call that I would be the District Leader.

Friday I went to a leadership meeting at the mission office and weekly planned.

Saturday we got the transfer calls.

Sunday I taught on Edson. We changed/set both of the guys I'm teaching to be baptized on October 9th! Recruit Oviat still is nervous to make the commitment, but I feel like Filener will be ready to go!

This morning we played some tennis, got hair cuts, and visited some of E. Richards old members! 

I just want all of you to know that I know that we have a Heavenly Father who loves and cares about each of us. I also know He answers our prayers. I really have been praying hard for help this last transfer and even though it was probably one of my hardest transfers I still feel happy and like I am the best Elder Kapp I have been thus far on my mission. I love this gospel. The more you put in the more you will get out. So if you feel like you're not getting enough out of the church, I encourage you to raise the bar. Read more. Pray deeper and longer. Study harder. I know Heavenly Father will always be there.

I love you!

Elder Kapp 





No comments:

Post a Comment