Monday, November 13, 2017

One More Week...

Hey everyone,


I have one more week... I can't believe I'm here. We had such a great week last week.

I had my exit interview last week. That was really weird. We have a general authority coming next week so we got bumped up a week. That was really great. President Thomas gave some really great advice and I came out feeling a lot more confident about coming home. 

We had our final district meeting. It went really well. We did a little breakfast before. It was a lot of fun! 

At Edson Range we had a return missionary bring 5 nonmembers with him! Elder Eddins and I pulled them all out with us and we had a group lesson. It was so much fun! We were able to commit all of them to read the Book of Mormon and pray if it is true. They also said if they came to know it is true they would be baptized! Later I pulled two of them out for another lesson. I asked them what they thought their purpose in life was and they both at the same time said, "That's why I am here." It was so cool! The spirit was so strong and they were both able to understand and grow their faith in the plan of salvation.

We taught Dylan yesterday! He's doing so well! He's been reading and praying. He wasn't able to come to church yesterday, but we still were able to have a lesson. We talked about receiving answers to our prayers. He committed to pray and ask God if the gospel is true and if he should get baptized! It was awesome! We're excited for our lesson next week!

I have such a strong testimony of this work. I know God lives and He loves us.

Lesson with Dylan and McKayla

                            The sky was pretty cool all week.


Saying goodbye to Zac Wilson and Ivan Moreno


Playing some pool this morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment