Monday, April 17, 2017

Lydia on Date and Easters

Hey everyone! This last week was such a great week. God is being very good to Elder Gull and I. We are seeing tons of miracles and it's just been a good time!
We taught Lydia this last week. She is doing so great! We taught her 3 times last week. We went over the plan of salvation, the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and some of the commandments. She set her own baptism date for April 22! But her dad is out of town and wants to be there, so we bumped it to the 29th. Still coming up quick! She is so ready. She loves meeting with us and can see the difference it's made in her life already. We're super excited for her!
Also, Elder Gull broke his finger... He jammed it playing basketball... Satan works in mysterious ways haha! He will be all wrapped up for a good 6 weeks. I'm the lucky guy that gets to help him button up his shirt until then! 
We had a lesson with the Butters. Those of you tuning in for the first time, they are a part member family we have been working with for a while. Janet is the non-member. She is from Nigeria and was raised Catholic and is now Christian. She comes to church often and loves it, but isn't quite ready to join it:) We have a lesson with her tomorrow. 
We had some exchanges last week with Elder Fox and Elder Owens in the Meadowview Ward. They're great guys! We had a lot of fun and learned a lot.
Easter was yesterday and it was a good day! Because of General Conference and Stake Conference we haven't been able to take the sacrament for 3 weeks! I missed it. I could tell what a difference it makes! We had Easter Dinner with the Slussers. They are one of my favorites! 
This next week is transfers. I can't believe they are coming up again already. I am praying Elder Gull and I stay together. He's one of my favorite companions and we are doing good work and getting a lot done! 
I love you all! Have a great week!
Elder Kapp

Lesson with Lydia and Joe

We got to see Elder Phillips! He was one of our AP's and one of my favorite missionaries!

Elder Richards when he was in town with Elder Miles

Elder Gull and I at Freddy's Burgers

Easter dinner at the Slusser's




No comments:

Post a Comment