Monday, May 15, 2017

New Investigator and Mothers Day!

Hey Everyone!

Great week this last week! Absolutely wonderful! We saw tons of miracles and made lots happen!
We picked up a new investigator named Stephanie! She is super cool! She is dating a member in Utah and we were able to teach her twice this last week. She is very willing to give it all a try. She is reading and we set a baptism date for June 3! She came to church for all 3 hours and enjoyed it. We are excited for this next week!

We had exchanges with the AP's on Thursday. I went with Elder Higginson. He came here to Murrieta. It was one of the most effective days of my mission. At lunch we set some goals for the number of people we will talk to, the number of lessons we'd teach, and the number of potential investigators we'd get before dinner. We grinded hard, tracted, and contacted for the next 3 hours and we did it! It was cool! I really enjoyed it.

On Saturday we went to the Demkes again and helped at the ranch. It's a lot of fun! Even though we are just cleaning up horse poop, it's a good time! 

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOM! I enjoyed my skype call. It's crazy to think the next time I see my family will be at home!

I love you all! Elder Kapp

Us at the ranch

No comments:

Post a Comment