Tuesday, May 30, 2017

BOOK OF MORMON POWER!

Hey everyone! This last week was very very crazy! We had a lot of meetings, a lot of exchanges, and were super busy, but we didn't get to teach and find as much as we wanted. But that's okay!

We taught Stephanie on Tuesday and she is doing good! She has been in Utah since Thursday visiting her boyfriend. We haven't talked to her yet, but hopefully will be teaching her tomorrow! She is super cool!

We spent a lot of time trying to find people to teach from our own efforts. We weren't able to find a lot of people but we have a few potentials we are going to try to work with.

I've really learned a lot from the importance of the Book of Mormon. Elder Figgins and I have been reading it as a companionship and we've both noticed a difference in the spirit we feel. They are some of the most spiritual comp studies I've had and they are so simple! If you need a pick me up, take 5 minutes and read the Book of Mormon. It will help!

That's all I got this week! I love you!

Elder Kapp





           Hanging out with David at the Ranch! Coolest guy ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment